· Faster streams which adapt to your internet speed
· Faster app performance
· Download and watch offline
· Watch trailers
· Now available on Android TV
· We’ve moved your account to our new system but you will need to reset your password and depending where you manage your billing, you may need to either restore your in-app purchase or update your payment information.
· Changing systems unfortunately also means having to rebuild your Watch Lists and finding where you left off watching your programs.
· To thank you for staying with us through these changes, we will email you discounts to apply toward your subscription along with instructions for resetting your password.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
1. Reset your Topic password.
Go to https://watch.topic.com/forgot_password enter the email address for your Topic account and click “Reset Password”. You will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
2. Sign in and make sure your billing information is up to date.
3. Update your apps.
4. Enjoy the new & improved Topic!
1. I am billed directly by Topic. How do I apply the promo code I received?
Sign in to your account with your new password: https://watch.topic.com/login
Go to the Billing tab of your Account Settings or here’s a direct link https://watch.topic.com/settings/billing
Enter your Promo Code in the Promotions field. Don’t worry you will see an option to apply it when you enter the code.
2. I watch Topic using the app on my phone. Nothing has changed.
Update your app to the latest version. If you are billed for Topic through Apple’s App Store or Google Play select “Restore Purchase” at the bottom of the start up screen to restore your access.
Still need help? Check out our new support site for more: https://watch.topic.com/help